Something I think about a lot as a SAHM is whether or not I give my daughter quality learning time. I know I could do better in several departments but I’m not talking about giving my daughter a cookie every once in a while.
I want to make sure I am giving my daughter every chance to get ahead in life and I know it may seem silly but I think it really does all start at home. If I am able to help her learn new life skills as well as developmental learning I will be giving her a head start into her life as a student.
That is why we have created an e-course called Teaching Toddlers. You can check this amazing resource out by clicking the image below.
I know you are dying to get the scoop so let me get to the details….
What is Teaching Toddlers?
- Teaching Toddlers is a hands-on, pro-active way to teach your toddler the preschool basics. We strongly believe that children should learn with play. Children should learn on their own time and that’s why our activities are based around fun.
- This e-course has 9 modules that are designed to be completed in 9 weeks. We have a step by step easy to follow guide to help you teach your toddler.
- There are video tutorials to help break down the lessons for you to easily understand.
- There are over 100 printables for you to use throughout the course.
- The best part about what we are offering is our exclusive Facebook community where you will have access to all 9 of our coaching calls. We want to make sure you and your toddler are on the right track so these coaching calls will be your chance to video chat with us to solve any problems you might be having with your toddler such as behavior, cooperative manner, skill sets, and much more.
I encourage you to head over to Teaching Toddlers and sign up for the waitlist for our next enrollment period!
Who is Teaching Toddlers for?
- This is a beginners course. It is specifically designed with a first time teaching mom in mind. The easy step by step guide will help to bring out your unique teaching style and provide your child with quality educational learning.
- If you have been searching for a way to stay motivated and engaged with your child this course is for you. This 9-week course will set you up with daily activities that you and your child will be looking forward to everyday!
- Your child should be around the age of 2-4 years old and in the processes of learning the basics such as letters, numbers, shapes, and colors. The most amazing thing about our course is that not only will your child be learning the basics but they will also be learning about the world around them through our weekly themes.
Who is Teaching Toddlers not good for?
- If you are a mother who does not have 15 minutes a day to prepare for these activities and engage with your child on an educational level this course may not be suited for you.
- This course is also not for traditional learners. Your child will not be lectured so if you prefer that learning style this is the wrong course.
- If your child is beyond the basics such as children who are already in Kindergarten and up you may want to reconsider. If you think your child could still learn from this there is nothing wrong with repeating the basics as repetition is often how young children learn.
Is your toddler learning the basics yet? Let me know in the comments what things you do at home to help further your child on an educational level.
3-Day Mini Curriculum
Receive your FREE 3-Day Mini Curriculum when you sign up! Get started homeschooling today!