As parents, we have many choices when it comes to raising our children. We often overcomplicate these choices by thinking too much about the options. Children are naturally interested in learning about the world around them. By providing an environment that supports natural development, Montessori enables children to develop what they need to become happy and fulfilled adults.
Isn’t that what we all really want? Happy and healthy children?
When you start to incorporate Montessori into your home you are going to notice some positive changes in your toddler. These are a few of the benefits of Montessori life:
7 Benefits of Montessori Life:
- Children naturally learn self-discipline.
- The Montessori method inspires creativity.
- Growing a lifelong love of learning.
- Focuses on key developmental stages.
- Each child is valued as a unique individual.
- Montessori children develop order, coordination, concentration, and independence.
- Montessori children enjoy freedom within limits.
Creating a Montessori home doesn’t have to be confusing, expensive or overwhelming. In fact, it is probably true that you’re practicing a few Montessori principles already. With the right guidance, you can bring more of this into your home with ease.
Introducing Montessori Beginnings:
Introducing Montessori Beginnings, a 4-week online program to help you better understand Montessori. Giving you the chance to raise an independent, confident and happy child.
Montessori Beginnings includes:
- 8 Age-appropriate guides to help you easily implement the Montessori method with every new development.
- Over 50 printable activities to get you started with Montessori that you and your toddler will be able to use straight away.
- Tools to create your own routine that follows your child’s lead to better let them naturally progress.
- Room by room assessments to help prepare your environment which will create optimal working spaces in your home.
- And so much more!
Here’s a sneak peek of what’s inside!
If you are ready to enjoy all of the benefits of a Montessori home you can get started today with Montessori Beginnings. In 4 short weeks, you will have all the tools you need to continue your Montessori journey.
Have you seen any benefits from living a Montessori lifestyle? Leave a comment below and let me know what you love best about your Montessori life!
5-Day Montessori Activity Challenge
Bring more Montessori into your home with this 5-Day Montessori Activity Challenge!